ABSTRACTED LANDSCAPE COURSE
with Chris Schneider
What is the course is about
Chris will show you how to create an abstracted landscape painting using flip cups. The course is aimed at people who have had experience in acrylic pouring and would like to be able to learn to create an abstracted landscape painting. The course is a full day course and you will create a small practise canvas and a larger 20cmx50cm canvas.
What does the course cover
• The theory behind these paintings
• The consistency needed for your paints
• How to flip and drag your cups
• How to layer your cups
• Colour theory
• The drying process
• In the morning, Chris will cover the above information whilst demonstrating an abstracted landscape painting
• We will then break for lunch which you will need to bring yourself.
• The afternoon session will start with you creating a small practise canvas.
• You will then create a large 20cmx50cm canvas.
• If you wish to create canvases for a specific room or purpose and know what colours you wish to use, please let Chris know in advance.
• Chris will provide all the canvases, paints and knowledge.
• Morning session from 10am – 12.30pm. Afternoon session from 1.30pm – 3.30pm.
• Cost is £100 per person with a maximum of two people per session. Price includes all materials. Sorry, Chris can't supply tea and coffee at the moment so do please bring your own refreshments and your lunch.
• To reserve a place on a session you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of £10 pp directly to Chris.
• If using a voucher please register your voucher via email supplying details of the voucher number and issue date.
• If the course is unable to run, Chris will return your deposit.
• The balance of the session payment can be made on the day either by cash or bank transfer.
PLEASE NOTE CHRIS DOES NOT ACCEPT £50 NOTES.
• You must have some experience in acrylic pouring. This course is not for beginners in acrylic pouring.
• Sessions will be running in Buxted, East Sussex TN22 4JW.
For the session
• Sorry, Chris can't supply tea and coffee at the moment so do please bring your own refreshments and your lunch.
• Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on and please bring an apron.
• Please bring a note book so you can take notes.
• Chris will provide gloves, paints and canvases.
These sessions will run on a bespoke nature and will be arranged on a request basis. The sessions can run on weekdays or at the weekend. To enquire about session availability, please email Chris.
Chris sells gift vouchers for the Abstracted Landscape course. Each voucher is valid for a year. Please look at our Voucher page for more information.