STARTER ACRYLIC POURING COURSE
What is the course is about
This all day course has been designed for people who want to start Acrylic Pouring at home. We work with products that are available in the UK and are cost effective. It will be ideal for people who have already been on one of our Taster Sessions or for people who have tried pouring already but would like detailed information on the whole process. You will not be producing art on this course, however you will gain a very in depth knowledge of Acrylic Pouring helping you to create successful artwork at home.
What does the course cover
• We will teach you to make your own pouring medium using PVA glue
• Learn to mix your own paints
• Paint consistency and how to achieve the right results
• How to prepare your canvases
• How to use a torch correctly and not burn down your house
• Colour theory
• How to mix colours
• How different pours work including flip cup, flip & drag, swipes, balloon kisses and rolls, ring pours and string
• Base paint
• The drying process
• Cleaning and varnishing
• Products and where to purchase them
• Morning session from 10am – 12.30pm. Afternoon session from 1.30pm – 3.30pm.
• Cost is £90 per person with a maximum of six people.
Price includes all materials. We will be supplying tea, coffee and biscuits. Please bring your own your lunch.
• To reserve a place on a session you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of £10 pp.
• If using a voucher please register your voucher via email supplying details of the voucher number and issue date.
• There is a minimum number of people required for a course to run. If the course is unable to run, we will return your deposit.
• We will be running the sessions inside.
• The balance of the session payment can be made on the day either by cash, card or bank transfer.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT £50 NOTES.
• Sessions will be running in Buxted, East Sussex TN22 4JW.
For the session
• We will be supplying tea, coffee and biscuits. Don't forget to bring your own lunch.
• Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on and please bring an apron.
• We will provide gloves.
To enquire about session availability, please email us.
We sell gift vouchers for all our Sessions and Courses. Each voucher is valid for a year. Please look at our Voucher page for more information.